Seekaprice.com respects and protects your personal information, we take it very seriously.
At Seekaprice.com we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you Seekaprice.com's services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
What we may collect
We may collect and store some of the personal information below:
- your email address, your contact information, and in some cases your financial information (depending upon services used), like your credit card or bank account numbers.
- your transactional information based on what you do on our site, which can include, bidding, selling, buying, and any content you give us that relates to your account.
- your billing, shipping and any other information you give for purchasing or shipping items.
- your discussions, chats, dispute resolutions, and any correspondence.
- your computer login data, your statistics, traffic to and from our site, ad data, and any other information, like your IP address and web log information.
- your information from third parties, which may include any debt(s) to Seekaprice.com. Occasionally we'll do a credit check by asking more information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law, when any information you provide can't be confirmed, we might also ask for additional information, like your driver license, credit card statement, and a recent utility bill or something else that confirms your address.
Our main purpose for collecting personal information is to give you a safe, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- To provide you with the services and customer support requested by you.
- To send communications regarding new features and services.
- To ensure that registered users can be contacted and do not input false details.
- To troubleshoot any problems and resolve any problems.
- To enforce our User Agreement and prevent illegal and prohibited activities.
- To improve our sites content and layout.
- To inform you about service updates.
- For comparison of information for accuracy, and verification with third parties.
- It is our policy to send you information from some of our partners of the Seekaprice.
We have no desire to send you information that is not wanted; should you wish to be excluded from mailings, send us an e-mail to removeme@Seekaprice.com.
Upon receipt of your opt-out e-mail, we will delete all e-mail contact to you, including linking any of our free programs to your website or to your IP Address.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Seekaprice.com reserves the right to disclose your personal information for legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that have content violating the rights of others, or to protect anyone's rights, their property, or their safety. We may also share your personal information with the following people:
We may share your personal information with members of our corporate family, this will be for users who request these services.
We may share your personal information with service providers that help with our business operations, including fraud investigations, etc.
Other third parties that you ask us to send your information.
We may also disclose your personally identifiable information when the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement or other governmental officials, requested because of a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity.
We may also share your personal information with other business entities, if your personal information needs to be used for this policy, you will be contacted.
In addition to the preceding, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep our site free from unscrupulous people, we will not disclose your personal information to law enforcement or anyone else without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, unless we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information will prevent imminent physical harm, financial loss, or report suspected illegal activity.
When using our site, we collect anonymous information, even if you haven't registered with Seekaprice.com. This information is used to personalize your experience at our site and generally to improve our services. Seekaprice.com. does not share any anonymous information about your use on our site if that information is or will be linked to personally identifiable information. Use of IP Addresses
An Internet protocol (I.P.) address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you log on to your internet service provider or through your company's local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN). Web servers automatically identify your computer by the IP address assigned to it during your session online. Seekaprice.com collects IP addresses for the purpose of system administration, and to audit the use of our site. When users request pages from Seekaprice.com, our server logs the users' IP address. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that a user's session will be logged, but the user remains anonymous to us. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with terms or to protect our service, site, customers or others.
PLEASE NOTE: Under certain circumstances, I.P. addresses and/or domain names may be linked to personally identifiable information, when said information is stored in databases managed by Internet registrars or registries.
The key to your account is your password. You should use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not give this password to anyone. If you do, then you will be responsible for all actions taken on your account. If you lose your password, someone might get your personal information and you might be subject to legally binding actions. So, if your password has been lost for any reason, you should immediately contact us and change your password.
Changing Your Personal Information
You can review and change most of your personal information just by logging into our site. We usually won't manually modify your personal information since it's very hard to verify your identity remotely. You need to update your personal information if there has been changes or if it's inaccurate quickly. When, you make a public posting, you might not be able to change or remove it. If you wish, we can close your account and remove all of your personal information from view as soon as possible, based on account activity and applicable law. We keep personal information from accounts that are closed to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees owed, resolve any disputes, troubleshoot any problems, assist with investigations, enforce our user agreement, and take any other actions permitted by the law.
When you submit personal information to Seekaprice.com, we will protect your information both online and offline. When transmitting highly confidential information (such as a credit card number or password) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. We store and process personal information on servers that are located at our offices and protected by secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection. Unfortunately, you probably know that, third parties might unlawfully intercept transmissions or private communications, and some users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they get from the site or from you. So while we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we make every effort to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
If you give out your information to others, no matter if they are buyers or sellers on our site or other sites on the Internet, then different rules might apply to their use or disclosure of the information you give to them. Because, we don't control the privacy policies of third parties, you will be subject to the privacy policies of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you give out any of your personal information to others.